What career or employment services do you offer?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What career or employment services do you offer?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Western New England University
For students who want a job after graduation, Western New England University offers a lot of resources to support you in that transition. We have a dedicated career center and each student at Western New England University will have a career advisor. We also connect with our international student coordinator who has helped countless students get jobs after graduation. In addition, you can chat with alumni who a lot of them work in the area still, and they can help you network with professionals. And because of our geographic location, a lot of companies in our area really get to know Western New England University students through internships and practical work experiences.
Full Sail University
You have a huge career development department that is filled with advisors and industry outreach professionals that are there to help support you and find opportunities for you so the advisors will help you with your resume, your portfolio, your social media pages, as well as your interview skills. While the industry outreach professionals are seeking more relationships with employers to find opportunities for you, they'll bring some of those employers to campus and they'll hold events in your local areas. And these services are available to you for life.
California State University, San Bernardino
CSU Espy's Career Center offers various programs, coaching and networking opportunities to CISSP students from their first day as a student at the university. A few examples of what they are doing in this virtual environment include a virtual career fair virtual coaching, which includes mock interviews, counseling appointments and career readiness workshops and workshops specifically for seniors in their final steps to prepare for their career as CISSP alumni.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
What type of career services do we offer here at NJT? We have a very active career office. As an international student, you will have access to free resume writing techniques, interviewing techniques, cover letter writing techniques to better prepare you for the job fairs on campus. We have two large career fairs on campus in the fall and spring. Over 550 employers come each year to campus to recruit.
Similar questions from students
- What are the advantages of studying in a regional area?
- What part-time, casual or on-campus jobs are available at your university?
- What is the job market like in New Zealand for international graduates?
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- Why should international students choose the USA to study abroad?
- Why should international students choose the USA over other destinations?
- Can international students stay in the USA after graduation?
- Can international students stay in UK after graduation?
- What is the job market like in UK for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in Ireland after graduation?
- Can international students stay in Canada after graduation?
- What is the job market like in Ireland for international graduates?
- What is the job market like in Canada for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in New Zealand after graduation?
- Can international students stay in Australia after graduation?
- What jobs can international students do in Australia?