What do you like about working at your university?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What do you like about working at your university?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Shoreline Community College
One thing I love about working at Shoreline Community College is helping students get a high quality U.S. education for a fraction of the price they would pay if they started at a four year university. I also love when students tell me they got into their dream school after their first two years with us. Just this week, my students have called me and said they got into NYU, to UC Berkeley, to Boston University, to many prestigious schools around the US. And I know that happened for them because they started here.
Similar questions from students
- What are the benefits of studying outside of major cities?
- How diverse is your university's student population?
- What challenges do international students face?
- What is your favourite place on campus?
- Where do students hang out near campus?
- Can you name some notable or famous alumni from your university?
- Why should international students choose to study at your university?
- What's your tip for international students to succeed in their first year?
- What discounts are available for international students at your university?
- What clubs, unions or groups can international students join?
- What are the best ways to get around and explore the city?
- Can you describe student life at your university in 3 words?
- What student activities do you offer?
- What’s an interesting fact about your university?
- What is the best way to make friends in Ireland?
- What is the best way to make friends in Canada?
- What is the best way to make friends in the UK?
- What is the best way to make friends in Australia?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- Which city in the USA is best for international students?
- Where do you recommend new students to visit in your city?