What health services do you offer to international students?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What health services do you offer to international students?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Ottawa
The University of Ottawa offers all of its students excellent health services and international students are no different. International students have access to the university health insurance plan, and we have a full suite of services here on campus from a walk in clinic for emergency situations, as well as physiotherapists, dentists and counselors. Any time you need a hand. University of Ottawa will be there to help.
Similar questions from students
- How does your university support an environment free of discrimination and harassment?
- How do you support students with disabilities or medical conditions?
- How safe is the USA for international students?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- How safe is the UK for international students?
- How safe is New Zealand for international students?
- How safe is Ireland for international students?
- How safe is Canada for international students?
- How safe is Australia for international students?