What intakes are currently available in Australia?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What intakes are currently available in Australia?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Hi, my name is Kavitha Ganesan. Today we'll be talking to you about the different intakes which are available for international students. At Curtin University, we offer semester base and trimester based intakes. Our semester one commences in February and ends in June, followed by the July winter break. Our second semester commences in August till November, after which you have your summer break. Our tri-semesters run in June, May and August.
Similar questions from students
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- What is the next intake for international students wanting to study in the UK?
- What will happen to my visa if I defer my studies?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- How are you responding to COVID-19?
- How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?