What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Portland State University
So studying at a US institution depends on the specific university at Portland State for a year, estimated cost for international students that includes tuition fees, books and supplies. Personal spending is about a little more than forty five thousand. But what's really nice is we do offer scholarships. We may not offer full scholarships, but we do have merit based and academic scholarships available.
National University estimates that it cost thirty three thousand five hundred US dollars per year study at the university, roughly for a bachelor's degree student, it's around thirteen thousand dollars per year in tuition. And for a master's degree student, it's around sixteen thousand dollars in tuition per year. Then you're going to be living expenses. Such a housing, which is eight hundred to a thousand dollars, a health insurance, food, transportation and various other miscellaneous expenses.
California State University, Northridge
What is the cost of studying at sea, son? That's one of the great benefits of being at sea, son. Money magazine ranks his son in the top 10 colleges in the nation for value, which is great. Our undergraduate degrees, approximately sixteen thousand dollars a year for an international student, our masters degrees approximately fifteen thousand five hundred dollars a year. Our intensive English program is a minimum of eight weeks is about three thousand five hundred dollars. So this is approximately the cost of studying here at Sesson.
Similar questions from students
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?