What is the minimum IELTS score required to study in Canada?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What is the minimum IELTS score required to study in Canada?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Minimum IELTS requirement for studying in Canada is overall 6, but that's very generic. IELTS requirements vary as per your institution, you select for yourself as per the program you select for yourself. Most postgraduate programs require 6.5 IELTS overall minimum, without any band less than six and most undergraduate program require 6 overall. No band should be less than 6.
Similar questions from students
- What IELTS score is required to study a master's degree in the UK?
- Is IELTS accepted in the USA?
- How do I find out about upcoming IELTS test dates?
- Does IDP provide IELTS training?
- Can I apply to study in Canada if I have an overall IELTS score of 5.5?
- Can I apply for a scholarship with an IELTS score of 6.5?
- What IELTS score do I need to get into a Canadian university or college?
- What IELTS score do I need to get into an Australian university?
- What IELTS score do international students need to apply for your university?
- Will there be changes to the IELTS entry requirements in 2021?