What is the quality of online study?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What is the quality of online study?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Ottawa
Because of the pandemic, we know that our students need more help and supports. Professors at UOttawa are using various platform to ensure the quality education. You can also book employment with any department or any faculties by using the online tool. We're also holding different kind of online activities given on our website and make your stay home, life enriching.
Students can attend the classes in two modalities that is online or hybrid with two instruction delivery, Synchronous and asynchronous the syllabus and faculty members are the same for all modalities at NU the quality is as close to in-person as possible. This model leverages new technology and flexible schedules to enable students to learn from anywhere, anytime as per their convenience. Thankyou.
Similar questions from students
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What courses do you offer online?
- Will there be a relaxation in tuition fees if I opt for online classes?
- Will taking online classes affect my OPT eligibility?
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- Do you offer online study options during COVID-19?
- What are my options if I don't want to study online during COVID-19?
- What is the next intake for international students wanting to study in the UK?
- What will happen to my visa if I defer my studies?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- How are you responding to COVID-19?
- How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?
- What intakes are currently available in Australia?