What is your favourite place on campus?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What is your favourite place on campus?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
California State University, San Bernardino
My favorite place on campus is a terrace on the third floor of a new Center for Global Innovation Building, there's open air space is great to study, hang out with friends, meet new people, or simply eat your lunch while enjoying the view.
California State University, Northridge
What's your favorite place on campus? Well, that's a good question. I have quite a few. I love the Saraya, which is our performing arts center. It's probably one of my favorite places to go. And I love going there on the weekends as well to watch performances. I love the orange grove with all the orange trees and the turtle and duck pond to kind of see them relax when I'm a little anxious or I have a lot to do and I just want to take a few walks around campus and I love our daisies, which is our meditation garden.
Portland State University
My favorite place on campus is actually the rooftop garden right outside the Office of International Admissions where I work, the views of the city from that garden are incredible. But saying that I think any rooftop in our campus will give you incredible views of the city. So just hang out, kick back, read a book, do your studying in a rooftop garden. And I promise you, the views will be incredible.
Similar questions from students
- Can you name some notable or famous alumni from your university?
- Why should international students choose to study at your university?
- What's your tip for international students to succeed in their first year?
- What discounts are available for international students at your university?
- What clubs, unions or groups can international students join?
- What are the best ways to get around and explore the city?
- Can you describe student life at your university in 3 words?
- What student activities do you offer?
- What’s an interesting fact about your university?
- What is the best way to make friends in New Zealand?
- What are the benefits of studying outside of major cities?
- How diverse is your university's student population?
- What challenges do international students face?
- Where do students hang out near campus?
- What is the best way to make friends in Ireland?
- What is the best way to make friends in Canada?
- What is the best way to make friends in the UK?
- What is the best way to make friends in Australia?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- Which city in the USA is best for international students?
- Where do you recommend new students to visit in your city?
- What do you like about working at your university?