What pre-college or summer programs in the UK and the USA offer scholarships?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What pre-college or summer programs in the UK and the USA offer scholarships? " and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Hello, this is Florencia from Manchester Metropolitan University. There are different courses that you can take if you don't have the entry requirements for the course that you want to do at our university. If you need to improve your English, you can take a pre-sessional course. If you need to improve in other areas, you may be able to study on a foundation course or other pathway programs to prepare you for the course that you want to do. And there are a range of scholarships for international students.
Similar questions from students
- Are there any fee waivers I should be aware of when applying to universities in the USA?
- Can I apply for a scholarship with an IELTS score of 6.5?
- What kind of scholarships are available in the UK?
- What are the scholarship opportunities in the UK?
- What are the application fees for Australian universities?
- What are the maximum scholarship amounts provided by universities?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Will there be a relaxation in tuition fees if I opt for online classes?
- How do I accept my offer letter and pay the tuition fee?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?