Where do you recommend new students to visit in your city?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Where do you recommend new students to visit in your city?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
The University of Sydney
Hi guys, Sean here. Talking to you today about some of the most unbelievable places in Sydney to visit. A common expression in Sydney that you hear is that if you're bored, then it's your own fault. There's tons of stuff to do. To name a few of these, you've got Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, along that gorgeous coastline. Some of the most beautiful national parks in the world and also one of the best parts about studying here is that you study at a place that is actually one of Australia's most popular tourist attractions.
Similar questions from students
- What are the benefits of studying outside of major cities?
- How diverse is your university's student population?
- What challenges do international students face?
- What is your favourite place on campus?
- Where do students hang out near campus?
- Can you name some notable or famous alumni from your university?
- Why should international students choose to study at your university?
- What's your tip for international students to succeed in their first year?
- What discounts are available for international students at your university?
- What clubs, unions or groups can international students join?
- What are the best ways to get around and explore the city?
- Can you describe student life at your university in 3 words?
- What student activities do you offer?
- What’s an interesting fact about your university?
- What is the best way to make friends in Ireland?
- What is the best way to make friends in Canada?
- What is the best way to make friends in the UK?
- What is the best way to make friends in Australia?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- Which city in the USA is best for international students?
- What do you like about working at your university?