Which courses or study areas are in demand for Canada?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Which courses or study areas are in demand for Canada?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Alberta
The workforce in Canada is very diverse and depends where in Canada you live. For example, in Alberta we're known as Canada's Energy Province. So there's strength and opportunity in the engineering, business and science industries especially. But the University of Alberta offers more than two hundred undergraduate degree programs ranging from arts, agriculture, kinesiology, environmental science, business science, engineering, nursing and education.
University of Winnipeg
Each university and province will specialize in different areas. The city of Winnipeg happens to be the seventh largest city in Canada, which leaves us with a lot of emerging economic and industry growth. At the University of Winnipeg, students get to benefit from our small class sizes so that they can develop their skills. And once they graduate, they're met with all of the demand that our growing province has to offer.
Similar questions from students
- What are the benefits of studying outside of major cities?
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- What should I study to become a teacher in Australia?
- How many years does it take to become a nurse in Australia?
- Why should I study nursing in Australia?
- What's your tip for international students to succeed in their first year?
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- Why should international students choose the USA to study abroad?
- Why should international students choose the USA over other destinations?
- What is the best way to make friends in the USA?
- What is the next intake for international students wanting to study in the UK?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- Which courses or study areas are in demand for the USA?
- Which courses or study areas are in demand for Ireland?
- Which courses or study areas are in demand for New Zealand?
- Which courses or study areas are in demand for Australia?
- What study pathways are available to international students at your university?
- How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?
- What intakes are currently available in Australia?
- Does your university offer an additional term for this year?
- What are the advantages of studying in a regional area?
- Can I transfer to another institution if I've been in my program for less than 6 months?
- Am I able to go back home if I'm currently on a Bridging visa?
- What kind of program can I apply for if my Student visa is going to expire soon?