Why should international students choose the USA to study abroad?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Why should international students choose the USA to study abroad?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
There are something very special about studying in the US, although the country has its unique challenges, like any American universities allow for significant academic, personal and professional growth and career opportunities, after you graduate or unless you'll graduate with a competitive advantage and resources to last a clerk, career services continue long after you graduate and students stay connected with us as alumni.
University of La Verne
There are many great reasons to study in the United States. First, the US has always been a top destination for international students for study due to its renowned quality of education. Second, due to our liberal arts system and strong STEM programs, the US produces many well-rounded individuals ready for the workforce. Third, the American higher education system offers flexibility to students according to their needs and interests. Last but not least, students can also experience a type of freedom and opportunities that the US is known for when they study in the US.
University of North Texas
Why study in the United States more than any other nation, your advanced degree from the United States is considered worldwide as a proof of our quality education. And many hiring managers in leading international companies in your country are also us educated. So make the best investment in your professional network for your global career. Welcome to the United States.
California State University, San Bernardino
The U.S. has some of the top universities in the world, we offer a wide range of degrees and courses in all academic fields, U.S. degrees are recognized and accepted around the world. They're career opportunities, research and training opportunities.
Similar questions from students
- What should I study to become a teacher in Australia?
- Why should international students choose the USA over other destinations?
- What is the best way to make friends in the USA?
- What will happen to my visa if I defer my studies?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- Which courses or study areas are in demand for the USA?
- Can international students stay in the USA after graduation?
- Can international students stay in UK after graduation?
- What is the job market like in UK for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in Ireland after graduation?
- Can international students stay in Canada after graduation?
- What is the job market like in Ireland for international graduates?
- What is the job market like in Canada for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in New Zealand after graduation?
- What is the job market like in New Zealand for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in Australia after graduation?
- What happens if my student visa expires?
- What do I do if I want to change my course?
- What should I do if I am unable to complete my course within the duration of my visa?
- Can I transfer to another institution if I've been in my program for less than 6 months?
- Am I able to go back home if I'm currently on a Bridging visa?
- What kind of program can I apply for if my Student visa is going to expire soon?