La Trobe University Australia: Master of Internet of Things (IoT)
Do you know there were already more objects connected to the Internet than the number of people on Earth using Internet of Things technology (IoT); discover more with La Trobe University Australia : Master of Internet of Things (IoT).
Why Study IoT with La Trobe University:
- Learn advanced skills in IoT programming and systems design, alongside fundamental aspects of IoT technology such as protocols, application areas and security
- Gain technical knowledge and practical experience that build the adaptable skills needed for rewarding careers in the high-tech, high-skilled ICT industry.
- We’re the first Australian university with a specialised Master of Internet of Things.
- We consulted with industry to create this degree and build job-ready graduates
- Students can create industry relationships by being directly involved with ‘smart city’ initiatives through our Work Integrated Learning program, including opportunities with the City of Greater Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton, Smart City Alliance and Albury-Wodonga City Council.
- Students can choose between three capstone project pathways to gain practical IoT experience in their final year of study: an applied knowledge innovation project, a research thesis or an industry based learning placement.
- Our expert staff have proven experience developing IoT solutions, like smart water stations and the Clever Weather Project.
- La Trobe ranks in the top 1.1 per cent of the 28,000 universities in the world (THE World University Rankings 2020; Webometrics Ranking Web of Universities 2020).
- Top 50 of more than 300 universities in the 2019 Asia-Pacific University Rankings (third among Victorian universities in this category).
- 87.8% of our graduates find work within four months (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2018).
- All of La Trobe’s broad research is rated at, above or well above world standard (Excellence in Research for Australia 2018).
- La Trobe College Excellence Scholarship - a flat fee reduction rate of 25% for any Bendigo student with a Weighted Average Mark of 65 or above + $5,000 regional campus scholarship
For more information on scholarships, see: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/international/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships