text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Visa and Immigration

It is important to make sure you have the correct visa well before you start your international education. If you apply for the wrong visa, this could cut your studies short or limit your work opportunities.

Need help with your visa? We are here for you.

IDP Education provides visa advice to ensure that you are up to date on all the latest information on visa requirements and conditions.

Our experienced counsellors will guide you through the application process and help you prepare the necessary documents for your submission.

We know it can be challenging, but we are here for you.

We can help you by guiding you for visa interviews, (if required) and provide you with a helpful checklist of requirements.

Excited about studying abroad?

Get started by finding out more information on:


Harvard or Stanford law school??? I want a modern education.
by Pavithraa
Hi, Since today's event about UK education, requesting you to contact IDP counsellor for more info.
Will studying in UK for MS Engg Managemnet be a good option with a previous course of Mech Engg? Even considering stayba
by Blessen Thomas
Yes, It will definitely be a good option.
I want to study a diploma in Mass Communication - which college is best?
by lakshmi
You can either opt for Bachelors or Masters in Mass Communication. You can look for University of Cardiff, University of Leeds, Goldsmith, UOL, or Brunel University.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list