Purpose-built for cool student living, Iglu provides the supportive framework of student accommodation alongside the independence of an off-campus lifestyle.
With properties in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, Iglu offers a combination of fresh contemporary living spaces with first-class facilities that allow students endless opportunities to connect and expand socially and academically – all within a safe and secure environment.
Iglu is all about flexibility and personal preferences. Whether you choose a share-apartment with friends or a private studio, there will be an option to suit your needs. All apartments are fully furnished and freshly designed offering well-equipped kitchenettes and shared or private bathrooms.
Our all-inclusive weekly rate covers utilities, unlimited internet, all Iglu community events and 24/7 onsite support, making it easy to manage a student budget.
Location is a top priority – we know how important it is to be close to everything you need. All properties are within easy reach of transport, colleges, entertainment and retail giving you the opportunity to discover the world around you while having all the amenities you require right on your doorstep.
With everything you need right on your doorstep, Iglu is the perfect place to call home while you study. Discover more at http://www.iglu.com.au.
Why choose Iglu?
We want you to feel at home when you’re living at Iglu. That’s why there’s always something to do, there are lots of facilities for you to use, and there is always someone you can contact for help, day and night.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi – stay connected wherever you are in the building with free high-speed unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Security and support – feel secure with CCTV, electronic swipe card entry and access to 24x7 onsite support.
- Cool events programs – make new friends and explore your city with our regular events.
- Space to study – make studying a pleasure with a range of public and private areas available.
- Access to gym and exercise areas – stay fit and healthy without the expensive gym membership fees.
- The great outdoors – get some fresh air or fire up the BBQ using the outdoor terraces and courtyards.
- Social spaces – hang out in the lounge areas with large screen TVs, games, vending machines and more.
- 24/7 laundry facilities – access washing machines and dryers whenever you need them.
- Bike storage – enjoy a great form of exercise and environmentally friendly way to travel.
Follow us to learn more about life @ Iglu:
- Facebook: Iglu Student Accommodation
- Instagram: @iglustudents
- LinkedIn: Iglu Student Accommodation
- Twitter: @IgluStudents