Kardinia International College welcomes international students and is a CRICOS registered provider.
How to apply:
- International students must complete the online application form and do not need to pay an application fee.
- Students must send recent school reports and their AEAS English test by email.
- The college will get in contact with students and request them to proceed for an interview if there is a vacancy.
- The students will receive a provisional letter of offer with details of fees and the health cover payable in advance, if the interview is successful.
- Students must email a copy of the fee receipt to the college after which the confirmation of enrolment will be sent to them.
- An application for a student visa can then be made by taking the confirmation of enrolment document, health documents, receipt, and passport to the local visa office.
The college works with numerous quality overseas agents to help with international student admission.