New programs at Flagship
There are a number of new programs now being offered from Keiser’s Flagship Campus. These are:
- Associate of Science in Applied Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts in Cinematic Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an Automotive Dealership Management Concentration (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Engineering
There is also a new athletics E-Sports program, fishing club and clay shooting club team.
Programs for native Spanish speakers
Two new degree programs are now offered in Spanish at the Miami branch campus. These are designed to help Spanish-speaking students through an education tailored to them that will give them an edge in the competitive graduate job market. The two programs are a bachelor’s degree in business administration and an associate degree in medical assisting.
Recently, the university has shone in national rankings. The U.S. News & World Report and Niche have both recognized Keiser as one of the country’s leading institutions in 2020.
The U.S. News & World Report ranked Keiser as:
- 34th for Social Mobility in 2020
- 275th for National Universities in 2020
- 52 in the south region for Regional Universities in 2018.
In 2020, Niche ranked Keiser as:
- 7th for Best Online Colleges
- Number 25 for Top Culinary Schools in the U.S.
- 43rd for Safest College Campuses in America
- Within the top 25 percent overall for both Best Colleges and Top Private Universities.