IDP Event Precautionary Measures
- All attendees must get their forehead temperature detected and clean their hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers before entering the venue
- If a person’s body temperature is higher than 37.5°C, have respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, or is under compulsory quarantine, stay-at-home order, medical surveillance, self-quarantine order or have been in contact with any person suspected to be exposed to COVID-19 in past 7 days (for those who are fully vaccinated) or 14 days (for those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated), IDP education will refuse to that person’s entrance to the event
- Any person has been present at any specified premises and is required to undergo compulsory testing under the Compulsory Testing Notice but is still waiting for the Covid-19 test result will be refused to enter the event unless your result is negative
- All attendees must wear a mask throughout the entire event; eating and drinking are strictly prohibited at the event venue
- To comply with the Hong Kong Government’s latest anti-pandemic guidelines, all visitors are required to fulfil the Vaccine Pass requirement1, scan the LeaveHomeSafe app and present their vaccination records for the purpose of Vaccine Pass2/ COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate with a QR code for scanning upon entry, and complete the health declaration form from ‘IDP Education’
- During the event, no more than 4 persons are allowed at each table; and at least 1.5 meters distance is required between groups. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- There is a limit on the number of people in each event time slot (2 hours per session). To arrange entrance of the next session, please leave the venue once the session is over
- For your personal hygiene, you are more than welcomed to bring along your own earphones/ headset (3.5mm plug with microphone) to attend the virtual meeting with institution representatives
- IDP Education reserves the right to refuse admission of registered persons if there is too many people in the venue
1 According to the latest disease prevention measures of HKSAR Government, please visit for details: https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/pdf/vp_t1_ENG.pdf.
2 The Vaccine Pass will be applicable to (1) all catering business premises; and (2) scheduled premises specified in the Direction under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F).