Study in the UK Information Day
Planning to study in the UK in 2021? It’s time to start preparing.
Want to complete your UCAS application before the January 15 deadline? IDP can help!
With the UCAS deadline approaching, students should submit their UCAS application before January 15, 2021.
To make it easier for prospective students and their parents, IDP Education will be organizing “Study in the UK Information Day” on 2 January and 9 January, providing students and parents useful information on studying in the UK and the opportunity to meet UK university representatives.
|2 Jan 2021 (Sat)||<Special!> |
Study in the UK Online Seminar
|9 Jan 2021 (Sat)||UK Top Universities Information Day|| |
Apply through IDP Education (Hong Kong Office) and you can get a maximum of £26 UCAS application fee (2021 intake) waived! *
- Virtual counselling session with Top 30^ UK universities
- IDP representing more than 100 universities and institutions from the UK
- Education Counsellors help you planning your study in the UK
- UCAS application fee waiver promotion*
9 January (Saturday) “UK Top Universities Information Day" (To be held online )
UK Top Universities Information Day, where UK universities representatives will conduct online enquiry sessions with students and parents, will be conducted both virtually and physically at IDP Education Wanchai Office on 9 January. Participating institutions include Top 30^ and Russell Group members: University of Bath (#11^), University of Birmingham (#14^), University of Bristol (#15^), Durham University (#7^), University of Exeter (#12^), Lancaster University (#8^), University of Liverpool (#29^), University of Leeds (#13^), University of Loughborough (#5^), University of Nottingham (#21^), The University of Sheffield (#32^) and University of York (#22^).
Online Event – To be conducted virtually
After successful registration on IDP website, students will receive a confirmation email with an entry link to the activity. Simply join the activity via the entry link at event time and meet with IDP Education Counsellors and institution representatives while staying home.
Offline Event – To be held physically at IDP Eduction Wanchai Office – Priority given to students applying for 2021 UCAS (This is a private event with limited quotas, pre-registered students and parents only)
After online registration on IDP website, IDP Education Counsellors will confirm whether you would be attending the seminar physically. To ensure health and safety for all participants and staff, and complying with relevant government regulations, please note that IDP students are required to pre-register and pre-book their attendance before joining “Study in the UK Information Day” physically at IDP Education Wanchai Office, no walk-in service will be provided and those who have not registered will not be served.
Upon successful reservation, students will receive a reservation confirmation email. Please show the confirmation email upon your arrival to IDP Education Wanchai Office on the event day, where you could meet our IDP Education Counsellors in person and meet institution representatives virtually.
Offline Event – Precationary Measures
- All attendees must wear a mask throughout the entire event
- All attendees must get their forehead temperature detected and disinfect their hands with alcohol before entering the venue
- If a person’s body temperature is higher than 37.5°C, have respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, is under compulsory quarantine, exempted from quarantine, stay-at-home order, medical surveillance, self-quarantine order, have been present at any specified premises and am required to undergo compulsory testing under the Compulsory Testing Notice (Cap. 599J Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation) (unless you know your result is negative), or have travelled in the past 21 days, IDP education will refuse to that person’s entrance to the event.
- Please fill out health declaration form before entering the event
- No eating or drinking is allowed
- While waiting in line, please leave an appropriate space between groups
- This is a private event with limited quotas, pre-registered persons only
- Spacing between seats and waiting area has been increased to control traffic and reduce
- IDP Education reserves the right to refuse admission of registered persons if there is too many people in the venue
Students of DSE, GCE A-level, Associate-degree and Higher Diploma, DON’T MISS IT!
Apply through IDP Education (Hong Kong Office) and you can get a maximum of £26 UCAS application fee waived for 2021 intake!*
<Special> 2 January (Sat) “Study in the UK Online Seminar”
Virtual seminar covering different study abroad related topics, like UK education system, popular institutions and subjects and IELTS to help students plan their study in the UK journey, and get ready for attending “UK Top Universities Information Day" on January 9 (Saturday).
What is UCAS? UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) is a centralised service that students use to apply to university and almost everyone who wants to study an undergraduate degree in the UK will have to apply through UCAS.
There are quite a few procedures while apply through UCAS application, like writing a personal statement, preparing a recommendation letter and submitting specific documents for certain courses. IDP Education Counsellors can assist students throughout the entire UCAS application process, helping them get in their ideal institution. More about UCAS
IDP is a Global company that offers services to support people wishing to study abroad. We represent more than 700 overseas universities and almost 80 UK Universities, and assist student to apply the univeristies free-of-charge and provide professional study advices.
* Terms and conditions applied
^ According to The Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
~ Seminar schedule is subject to change, seminar to be conducted in Cantonese