Notice to Test Takers
Special precautionary measures on Test Day
Health and well-being is our key priority. Please note below information on health precautions IDP IELTS Test Centre has introduced in response to the spread of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV):
- You will be asked to sign a self-declaration form confirming your health condition
- Your temperature will be checked before entering the venue
(Note: Anyone with a body temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be allowed to sit the test)
- You, staff and examiners should wear a face mask on test day
- Please follow basic hygiene practices such as using hand-sanitiser provided on test day
Please do not attend your test if:
- You have been to the Mainland or countries/districts in which mandatory quarantine is required within 21 days before the day of test; or
- You are currently under compulsory quarantine, stay-at-home order, medical surveillance, self-quarantine order or exempted from quarantine; or
- You have been present at any specified premises and am required to undergo compulsory testing under the Compulsory Testing Notice but is still waiting for the Covid-19 test result (Cap. 599J Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation); or
[Note: Please do not attend the test until you know your result is negative.]
- You have been in contact with any person suspected to be exposed to novel coronavirus (2019-nCov) in the past 21 days; or
- You have a cold, fever, shortness of breath or any respiratory symptoms
Thank you for your understanding. We wish you all the best with your test.
IDP IELTS has recently added a transparent partition between the test taker and examiner in each IELTS speaking test room, so you can take your test with greater peace of mind!
Notes: Photographed at IDP IELTS Mong Kok Computer Test Centre. The room environment and facilities might vary in different test venues.