IDP IELTS: Register / View Testdate | Call us: 21793600 | WhatsApp: 51488870 (Study Abroad) / 60273261 (IELTS)
Notice to Test Takers
Updated on 28 Feb 2023
Special precautionary measures on Test Day
Health and well-being is our key priority. Please note below information on health precautions IDP IELTS Test Centre has introduced in response to the spread of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV):
- You will be asked to sign a self-declaration form confirming your health condition
- Your temperature will be checked before entering the venue
(Note: Anyone with a body temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be allowed to sit the test)
- Wearing mask is not mandatory. You, staff and examiners may wear/ not wear a face mask on test day
- Please follow basic hygiene practices such as using hand-sanitiser provided on test day
- Complete a health declaration form to ensure a safe experience
- Body temperature check at the entrance
(Note: If it’s above 37.5°C you will not be allowed to attend)
- Follow basic hygiene practices such as using hand-sanitiser provided on test day
Please do not attend your test if:
- You have tested positive or preliminary positive for coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- You have a cold, fever, shortness of breath or any respiratory symptoms
Thank you for your understanding. We wish you all the best with your test.
IDP IELTS has recently added a transparent partition between the test taker and examiner in each IELTS speaking test room, so you can take your test with greater peace of mind!
Notes: Photographed at IDP IELTS Mong Kok Computer Test Centre. The room environment and facilities might vary in different test venues.
Let’s get started
Sign up or login in with one click
View your shortlist or close this box to continue researching