Test Fee: HKD $2,010
Candidates can also apply in person at IDP Education (Hong Kong Office)
Please click here for the information on IELTS for UKVI
IDP Education offers students the chance to sit the IELTS exam at dates throughout the year. Most commonly run on Saturdays and Thursdays, our institution offers both Academic and General testing most weeks in a given month, ensuring there’s always a time that suits your schedule and requirements.
Should you have any questions about the IELTS test, our HK-based team of counsellors will be happy to provide you with any information you may require. We understand that – especially for students sitting the IELTS as part of their journey to tertiary study abroad – there can be a lot of confusion about what’s required of you in order to achieve your desired results. The staff at our office are highly experienced and knowledgeable, and can help you gain the clarity you need to feel certain about your path.
• All written tests (listening, reading and writing components) will be held on Saturday mornings (from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm).
• Speaking tests mainly will be held either in the afternoon after the written tests (from 1:15 pm to 7:00 pm) or on the following day (Sunday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm). It may also be held in any weekday.
• Each candidate is allocated a speaking time slot of 20 minutes.
• Candidate will be notified the exact speaking time upon receiving the confirmation of registration. (Subject to change)
• Please refer to the online registration system for the Speaking Test date of each test session.
Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the test taker to register for the right type of test (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI, Life Skills A1 or Life Skills B1). The test centre cannot be held responsible for an incorrect selection.
The test dates below are for reference only. Please click here to check the latest available IELTS test dates.