- 海外升學 總覽
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
IELTS Practice Test
IELTS Practice Test (IELTS Master) is a comprehensive online preparation course for the IELTS test. You get 30 days access to the easy to use, step by step course. With the four practice tests, recording tools to practice your speaking, the IELTS Practice Test will boost your confidence and help improve your IELTS score.
What do I get?
1 Practice tests from 4 module options – Reading OR Writing OR Listening OR Speaking.
More than 260 activities in over 1000 study pages of content
500 pages of teaching material
Over 5 hours of audio recordings (Listening / Speaking)
Test tips and study strategies in your selected module
The IELTS Practice Test lasts 30 days. Your access period begins on the first day you log into the course. You can use the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week during your access period. It is easy to use and structured in step by step fashion.
IELTS Practice Test will benefit candidate taking both Academic and General Training modules of the IELTS test. Choose either the General Training or Academic Training option based on the test you will be doing.
It will help you to practise and develop the skills and strategies you need to achieve the best possible score in the IELTS Reading Test. You will improve your vocabulary and language skills while you learn:
The different question types of the Reading Test
Strategies for reading and locating the correct answers quickly
It will help you to practise and develop the skills and strategies you need to achieve the best possible score in the IELTS Writing Test. You will improve your vocabulary and language skills while you learn:
- About the writing assessment criteria
- How to write effective Task 1 and Task 2 answers
IELTS Writing Task 1
Requires you to describe a table or diagram. In this part of the module you will learn how to:
- Understand the different features and the purpose of graphs and tables
- Identify significant information to use in your answer
- Write an organised report describing a graph or table
- Describe a process (how something works) or a sequence of events
IELTS Writing Task 2
Requires you to write a short essay presenting an argument on a particular topic. In this part of the module, you will learn how to:
- Recognise the different types of essay questions in the IELTS Test
- Write an effective essay (introduction, body and conclusion) for each type of question
- Use more complex language to write an effective essay
It will help you to practise and develop the skills and strategies you need to achieve the best possible score in the IELTS Listening test. You will improve your vocabulary and language skills while you learn how to:
- Recognise the question types in the listening test
- Answer questions accurately
It will help you to practise and develop the skills and strategies you need to achieve the best possible score in the IELTS Speaking Test. You will learn:
- About the speaking assessment criteria
- How to achieve fluency and coherence while you are speaking
- How to develop your range and accuracy in vocabulary and grammar
More about the IELTS Practice Test