- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Student services
- Overseas Examinations
- World University Rankings
- Credit Transfer
- DSE Zone
- Upcoming Activities
- Course search
- Student Sharing
- Experts' Articles
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- Prepare for IELTS
- Test Results
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in New Zealand
- Try writing tasks similar to those in the IELTS test
- Connect with IELTS experts who will review the candidate’s answers
- Improve writing skills through getting a personalized report based on the candidate’s answers
IDP candidates can enjoy 20% off for joining IELTS Assist
Terms and Conditions
1. The special price of Writing Assist is only applicable for IDP IELTS candidate who has registered and paid the forthcoming test session.
2. “Writing Assist” tasks are not the real IELTS test, but the topics and levels of difficulty are very similar.
3. IELTS guidelines strictly forbid us for awarding bandscores / grades to candidates. However, comments and suggestions will be provided by IELTS experts.
4. The payment for the above service(s) will be processed within 1-2 working days upon submission of application.
5. The “Writing Assist” tasks will be sent to the applicant by email within 1-2 working days after the payment is processed.
6. The “Writing Assist” task answer must be submitted to IDP Education Limited (Hong Kong) by email within 30 calendar days after the task question is obtained. Late submission of “Writing Assist” task answer after the deadline will not be accepted.
7. The candidate will receive comments and suggestions in a report format by email around 7 working days of submitting your “Writing Assist” task answer.
8. The candidate is not eligible for the special price of the “Writing Assist” if you have requested for refund on the IELTS test fee.
9. This service is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
10. IDP Education Limited (Hong Kong) reserves the right of rejecting the candidate’s application if incorrect information is provided. It is the responsibility of the candidate to provide correct information.
11. IDP Education Limited (Hong Kong) reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
Enquiries: 2179 3600