- All written tests (listening, reading and writing sections) will be held on Saturday mornings (from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.)
- Speaking tests mainly will be held either in the afternoon after the written tests (from 1:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.) or on the following day (Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.). It may also be held in any weekday 7 days before or after the written test.
- Each candidate is allocated a speaking time slot of 20 minutes
- Candidate will be notified the exact speaking time upon receiving the confirmation of registration
- The speaking test date may be subjected to change without advance notice
Test Fee: HKD $1,530
Please click here for the information on IELTS
Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the test taker to register for the right type of test (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI, Life Skills A1 or Life Skills B1). The test centre cannot be held responsible for an incorrect selection.