Test Fee: HKD $1,930*
Candidates can also apply in person at IDP Education (Hong Kong Office)
Please click here for the information on IELTS for UKVI
*IELTS Test Fee Adjustment:
The IELTS test fee (regular test) will be adjusted to HK$2,010 effective from 1 September 2017.
Any candidates register after 1 September 2017 will be charged the new fee.
• All written tests (listening, reading and writing components) will be held on Saturday mornings (from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm).
• Speaking tests mainly will be held either in the afternoon after the written tests (from 1:15 pm to 7:00 pm) or on the following day (Sunday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm). It may also be held in any weekday.
• Each candidate is allocated a speaking time slot of 20 minutes.
• Candidate will be notified the exact speaking time upon receiving the confirmation of registration. (Subject to change)
• Please refer to the online registration system for the Speaking Test date of each test session.
Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the test taker to register for the right type of test (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI, Life Skills A1 or Life Skills B1). The test centre cannot be held responsible for an incorrect selection.