- 海外升學 總覽
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
Essential English Exercise
IDP IELTS aims to improve your IELTS score with Essential English Exercise (Advanced Academic English with IELTS Practice Online). The Advanced Academic English with IELTS Practice Online is published by Macmillan English Campus, a division of the Macmillan Group
In the program, you can practice around 1,000 questions in 14 designed modules. You can monitor your practice progress easily with the Markbook. A dictionary with definitions to over 47,000 words and a grammar with over 450 explanations and thousands of questions are provided.
Why choose this course?
It will help you...
contextualise academic English within a university environment
- communicate ideas effectively in tutorials, seminars and lectures
- build an effective learning strategy for the IELTS test
- practise all listening, reading and writing areas tested in the IELTS test
- prepare for university life in the Australia, UK, New Zealand, Canada and US
- focuses on university life, academic grammar and vocabulary and skills development
- covers all listening, reading and writing components of the IELTS exam
- specially designed web projects integrate language learning with real-life student activity
- complete with two IELTS practice papers
More about the Essential English Exercise (Advanced Academic English with IELTS Practice Online)