英国 Manchester Metropolitan University
英国 Manchester Metropolitan University 新推出的国际学生奖学金计划*，为入读其 2020 年课程的香港学生而设，有兴趣的学生马上向 IDP 升学顾问查询！
Manchester Metropolitan University 国际学生奖学金计划（International Undergraduate Scholarships）
为入读 2020 年学位课程的国际学生而设，成功申请的学生每学年（共三年）可获取 £2,000 英镑，总共 £6,000 英镑奖学金。有关申请此奖学金计划的详情请向 IDP 升学顾问查询！
Credit to Manchester Metropolitan University
Credit to Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester Metropolitan University 位于英格兰西北的 Manchester，距离可直飞香港的国际机场（Manchester International Airport）只需 15 分钟车程。作为一所多元化的现代大学，Manchester Metropolitan University 致力与企业和社区建立紧密的关系，为学生提供最优良的学习环境，其合作伙伴包 括Pearson PLC、Lloyds Banking Group、Barclays、Manchester City Council 等等。
- 奖学金计划内容以 Manchester Metropolitan University 官方网站为准
- Manchester Metropolitan University 保留在不作另行通知的情况下更改、撤回、暂停或取消有关奖学金计划的权利
Manchester Metropolitan University International Undergraduate Scholarships – Terms and Conditions
Applicant and course eligibility criteria
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time taught either 3-year, 4-year sandwich, or with an integrated foundation year programme at Manchester Metropolitan University, and begin their studies in September 2020.
- Top-up degree courses are eligible for the scholarship, as long as all the remaining course and applicant related terms and conditions are met.
- Only courses charging standard overseas fees of a minimum £15,000 and being taught on the Manchester Campus, are eligible.
- BA (Hons) Architecture applicants are excluded from this offer.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for new undergraduate Manchester Metropolitan University students, current students moving from one course to another are not eligible.
- Applicants will have successfully met any conditions set for entry onto the programme.
- There is no additional scholarship application process; eligibility will be automatically. assessed at the point of successful admission.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, the scholarship will be awarded automatically upon enrolment, no application is required.
- Your scholarship should be displayed during your online enrolment, however if the University's Finance Office are aware when processing your invoice (or afterwards) that you are not a self-paying student the scholarship will be removed and standard overseas fees will apply.
- The scholarships will be awarded as a reduction in fees for overseas students commencing in year one of study, in Academic Year 2020/21 and, subject to availability, in consecutive years of eligible study.
- The scholarship is available for a maximum of 3 years on a Bachelors programme, or 4 years on a Bachelors programme with an integrated foundation year. Please note scholarships are not awarded to students completing any repeat years with attendance or placement years.
- The scholarship is only available for each year of study for 120 credits and the full overseas fee is charged.
- If Recognition of Prior Learning or any other prior learning credits/experience are applied which reduce the number of taught credits below 120 credits, students will no longer be eligible for the scholarship and full overseas fees will apply.
- No other form of Manchester Metropolitan University discount or scholarship may be used in conjunction with the Undergraduate International Scholarships. Please refer to the Regulations for the Payment of University Fees for further information on how discounts/scholarships are applied by clicking here. However, if a student is in receipt of more than one form of fee reduction (including discounts, awards or scholarship) they will only receive one fee reduction and will be awarded the greater amount.
- Students will not be eligible for the full scholarship if they do not complete the full course which results in a fee reduction. If they withdraw, suspend or exit with a lesser award the Regulations for the Payment of University Fees state discount/scholarships will be pro- rated if the withdrawal, suspension or exit results in a reduced tuition fee. In these cases the value of any scholarship will be pro-rated in proportion to any reduced tuition fees.
- Should a student transfer courses or change their study mode they might be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- If a student fails to pay fees as agreed, any amount awarded may be reversed and they might need to pay the full fee amount.
- Should a student leave their course due to unavoidable circumstances, they will need to provide evidence by email to email@example.com. This evidence will then be considered by the University. Manchester Met may, at its discretion, pro-rata eligibility for the Scholarship depending on the student’s date of suspension/withdrawal.
- The scholarship will not be carried over if a student defers entry.
- Please note that all students are required to comply with, and are bound by, the University’s Student Regulations and Procedures, which can be viewed at www.mmu.ac.uk/policy. If a student is removed from the course for failing to comply with the Student Regulations and Procedures, they will be required to pay the scholarship back in full.