QUT International College (QUTIC) Pathway Scholarship
QUTIC International Scholarship
As a part of Queensland University of Technology (QUT), QUT International College (QUTIC) offers English language and academic pathway programs for international students. IDP is excited to introduce an international scholarship* that covers 25% of the tuition fees for the first semester of Diploma or Foundation program at QUT International College, which is available to international students, including students from Hong Kong! Interested?
Credit to: QUT International College
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a truly global outlook. QUT is one of the nation’s fastest growing research universities and its courses are in high demand. Home to nearly 50,000 students, QUT is providing real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers.
* fees may subject to future change without notice, QUTIC reserves the right to amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel the Scholarship without notice
- Scholarship applications must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the QUTIC program start date.
- The personal statement must be personally written by the student and be a maximum of one page.
- Scholarships are available to onshore and offshore students, but the most recent previous academic qualification must have been completed not in Australia.
- Scholarships are available to new students only. Students who have accepted their QUT offer and paid their fees will not be considered.
- Scholarships are not available to repeating students.
- Students who fail to progress in their QUTIC EAP pathway are not eligible to receive a Diploma or Foundation pathway scholarship.
- Students will be expected to contribute to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs as a condition of their scholarship.