Swansea University 獎學金
Swansea University提供£3,000英鎊獎學金，給予每位入讀2019年年度學士及研究生學位的香港學生。符合資格的學生將能自動獲取Thrive Bursary獎學金，並從Year One的學費中扣除£3,000英鎊。
入讀的香港學生須自費在2019年內修讀和註冊Swansea University 2的全日制課程，而學生必須是首次修讀大學學士課程的學生。
Swansea University在Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework（TEF）中獲得了金獎，其教學水平在英國得到高度認可。
Swansea University Thrive Bursaries – Terms and Conditions
- Must be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Must be fully self –funding your studies.
- Must be a national of one of the Following countries:
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- Must be enrolling onto a Full time taught course at Swansea University in September 2019 –the following types of programme are eligible – BA, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MRes and LLM
- This must be your first degree at Swansea University
- The Thrive Bursary of £3,000 will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for the first year of study only
- Students enrolling onto a Foundation or PreMasters course will not be eligible for this award
- Students studying for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Masters by Research will not be eligible for this award
- Students who defer their entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn)
- Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries/ scholarships, or home country sponsorship, however those in receipt of a bursary may apply for a higher value Swansea University scholarship which will replace the automatic bursary
- Students progressing from The College are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Bursary holders are reasonably expected to co-operate in Swansea University recruitment activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s International Development Office for marketing purposes
- If it is deemed necessary for a Bursary holder to suspend their studies, the bursary will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis
- The International Development Office reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.