新南威尔斯大学基础课程或文凭课程 (UNSW Global) 奖学金项目
在新南威尔斯大学(UNSW Global) 发挥你的潜力
查询：2179 3600 / Whatsapp / 联络我们
- Scholarships are available to recipients of unconditional or package offers to Foundation Studies/Diploma Programs who have not yet enrolled.
- Students must meet the minimum academic criteria for their school results.
- Up to 150 scholarships from AUD $5,000 to $7,500 are available.
- For students who have not yet applied, they must do so by 30 April 2019; those who have already received an offer but who have not yet enrolled must contact UNSW Global Admissions email@example.com by this date and include their full name, date of birth and student ID (G number), advising that they would like to be considered for a scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
- The student must successfully complete their program with a minimum pass grade average to retain the scholarship.
- The student must not currently hold any other scholarship, bursary or similar benefit in relation to the program.
- Scholarships awarded may not be deferred to any other intake.
- If a student withdraws or transfers from their program, and they are eligible for a refund, they will only be refunded the amount they have actually paid UNSW Global and the scholarship will be of no effect. Refunds will be subject to UNSW Global’s standard administrative fees and other rules as set out in the Refunds Policy.
- To accept the scholarship offer, the student or parent/guardian (for under 18s) must sign the acceptance of the offer and return it to Admissions (offer letter) with their other acceptance documents and either full payment or payment of their first instalment within fourteen days of the offer being made.
- Accept your offer of a place and enrol in the UNSW Global program you have chosen by making payment and returning your completed acceptance documents by the due date detailed in your scholarship offer letter.
- For any related questions about our scholarships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
^ Program abbreviations: Extended Foundation Program (EFP) | Standard Plus Program (Std+) | Standard Program (Std) | Transition Program (Trn) | Diploma Program (Dip)
* Maximum scholarship value for Transition Program is $5,000