- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Student services
- Overseas Examinations
- World University Rankings
- Credit Transfer
- DSE Zone
- Upcoming Activities
- Course search
- Student Sharing
- Experts' Articles
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Test Results
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in New Zealand
Kings Colleges Information Seminar
IDP Education, Room 2807 - 09, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Road, Wanchai (MTR Wanchai Station Exit A5)
Date: 10 Aug 2017 (Thu)
Time: 18:30 – 19:30
Address: IDP Education, Room 2807 - 09, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Road, Wanchai (MTR Wanchai Station Exit A5)
Established since 1957, Kings Education is one of the UK’s most long-standing and successful education providers. We have three locations in the UK, Bournemouth, London and Oxford, all of which offer University preparation programmes to international students.
Kings is not a “one size fits all” college. We meet the needs of each individual student by recommending a personalised study path to the university which best suits their needs. We are committed to equipping our students with the skills, knowledge and experience which assures success at the very best universities in the UK.
Why Kings Colleges?
• A-level students have received offers from top Universities including Oxford University and Cambridge University
• Over 60% of foundation students win places at the UK’s Top 30 Universities in 2015.
• 2-year foundation programme offers study pathway for Form 4 students in Hong Kong
• Individual student support including group tutor, welfare officer and university counsellor etc
• Small student population with full support
• Direct entry pathway to Medicine and Optometry programme at Aston University
Very small classes
Classes are some of the smallest of any pre-university college to ensure maximum teacher contact time and academic support: between 4 – 10 students for A-level and 8 – 12 students for the one-year foundation.
Flexible pathway options
You can study a one-year Advanced Level Foundation or 2-year A-level programme at Kings Oxford, Kings London, Kings Bournemouth or Kings Brighton.
• Advanced Level Foundation - The Advanced Level Foundation is based on the A-level syllabuses, taught by A-level teachers, assessed against A-levels and moderated by an independent Advisory Board of external examiners. As such, it is one of the most highly academic and successful pathways to the UK's leading universities.
• Foundation in Tourism and Hospitality Management - The Tourism and Hospitality Management Foundation is a practical, one-year course which offers a direct pathway to undergraduate degree courses related to Hospitality and Tourism.
• Extended Foundation - This course is for students with lower language levels who need additional academic development before they can commence the standard 3-term Advanced Level Foundation.
The Aston University Guaranteed Offer Programme has been specifically developed in conjunction with Aston to provide a clear, direct and assured pathway to the University while also giving you the benefit of Kings’ renowned personal support.