- Study Overseas
- Study Overseas overview
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Student services
- Overseas Examinations
- University Rankings
- Credit Transfer
- DSE Zone
- Upcoming Activities
- Course search
- Experts' Articles
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- Prepare for IELTS
- Test Results
- IELTS Awards
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in New Zealand
CRICOS Provider Number: 03352G
Tasmanian Government Schools provide students with the highest quality education in a safe and friendly environment. Tasmania’s teachers are highly qualified and our facilities are world class. This gives our international students the best opportunity to achieve their goals.
Here are the reasons our students have chosen Tasmania for their studies:
- Tasmanian Government Schools have a proud record of outstanding success - qualify for the top Universities in Australia by gaining a high Australian Tertiary Admissions Ranking (ATAR). Many of our international students have graduated from their studies at ANU, UNSW, Monash University and the University of Tasmania (UTAS).
- Tasmania has lower numbers of international students than other regions in Australia, so you will get more opportunities to practice speaking English, along with more attention and student support.
- Tasmania’s clean, green island lifestyle offers a high standard of living and a low cost of living compared to other Australian Capital Cities – experience all the attractions of a modern western city without the pollution, high living expenses and traffic jams!
- In Tasmania our home stay program is run by the Government. This provides parents with reassurance that their children will receive the highest standard of care available. All home stay families must undergo a police check and are monitored continuously. We make every effort to ensure that our international students are situated close to their School and have access to public transportation.
|Primary School (Years 1–6)|
|Study Abroad||AU$300 per week (4-20 weeks) / AU$270 per week (21+ weeks)|
|Junior High School (Years 7–10)|
|Study Abroad||AU$300 per week (2-20 weeks) / AU$270 per week (21+ weeks)|
|Senior High School (Years 11–12)|
|Study Abroad||AU$330 per week (2-20 weeks) / AU$295 per week (21+ weeks)|
|Preparation Program||AU$330 per week (2-20 weeks) / AU$295 per week (21+ weeks)|
Includes ESL + mainstream subjects, and prepares students for Senior High School study.
*Fees listed above cover tuition fees, including English Language tuition and enrolment in enrichment activities.
Fees for school books, uniforms and specific excursions are extra.