- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Student services
- Overseas Examinations
- World University Rankings
- Credit Transfer
- DSE Zone
- Upcoming Activities
- Course search
- Student Sharing
- Experts' Articles
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Test Results
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in New Zealand
Australia’s University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia is an innovative and globally-connected university, ranked in the top 10 universities in Australia^ and awarded five QS Stars for Excellence. With nearly 32,000 students, including more than 5,500 international students, the University provides a unique educational journey that combines five-star teaching* and real-world experience.
Located in Adelaide, the University of South Australia offers an industry-informed curriculum and a practical approach to teaching and learning. Its graduates are global citizens, ready to create and respond to change.
• Awarded 5 stars for excellence – 2018 QS Stars Ratings
• Ranked in the top 50 universities under 50 worldwide – 26 in QS Top 50 Universities Aged Under 50 2017 and 32 in THE World Top 200 Young Universities 2017
• Top 10 in Australia for Teaching – 2018 THE World University Rankings
• Australia’s most internationally diverse academic teaching staff – 2017 QS World University Rankings
• Top 5 in Australia for living and accommodation costs – 2017 International Student Barometer
The University of South Australia offers more than 200 degrees across four divisions. Degrees are designed with strong professional emphasis, ensuring students graduate career ready. Industry projects, study tours, internships, employment and careers expos, networking events, and mentoring schemes are just some of the opportunities available.
Areas of study include:
• Education, Arts and Social Science
• Health Sciences
• IT, Engineering and the Environment.
Recommended Hot subjects:
Many of the University’s discipline areas are highly placed in leading international subject rankings, including:
QS Top 50 (ranked 27) – Hospitality & Leisure Management
QS Top 50 – Nursing
QS Top 100 – Art and Design
QS Top 100 – Architecture and Built Environments
THE Top 100 – Law
Ranked number two in Australia for Student Services delivered through Campus Central in the 2017 International Student Barometer, the University of South Australia provides students with the necessary support to excel in their studies and enjoy their university experience.
Support services include:
• Academic and personal counselling
• Accommodation support
• Assistance with overseas student health cover
• Social support services
• Prayer rooms, common rooms and other dedicated student spaces on campus
• A range of other services offered through our students’ association.
The University has invested heavily in new buildings and facilities, totalling more than $400 million, to make sure students learn in an exciting, innovative environment. Students have access to state-of-the-art learning spaces and the latest technologies, along with enhanced facilities that connect with researchers, industry and the community.
The University of South Australia is located in Adelaide, Australia’s education city, and the capital of the state of South Australia.
Ranked as the world’s fifth most liveable city in the 2017 Economist Intelligence Unit’s Liveability Index, Adelaide is a safe, affordable and globally-connected city, making it the perfect place to study.
• #1 World’s Rising Star Destination – 2017 Trip.com Awards
• Host to more than 400 food, arts and cultural events each year, including a number of prominent sporting events such as the Santos Tour Down Under cycling race and the Adelaide Fringe Festival
• South Australia named one of the Top 10 Regions to Visit in 2017 by Lonely Planet
• 19% less to live in Adelaide compared to Sydney and Melbourne – studyadelaide.com/live
Adelaide has a variety of accommodation options to suit your budget and lifestyle. This includes UniSA student accommodation by urbanest, which offers intelligently designed, modern apartments and studios in the heart of the CBD.
In addition, Adelaide has a number of other accommodation options, including:
Dedicated Student Accommodation
• Student hostel (AU$140–AU$200 per week)
• Student apartments (AU$150–AU$390 per week)
• Residential colleges (AU$325–AU$490 per week)
Private Rental Accommodation
• Private rental (AU$120–AU$350 per week)
• Homestay (Approximately AU$300 per week)
The University has a dedicated Accommodation Service with support staff available to assist students in finding the right place to call home.
^Ranked 9th – 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
*Awarded Five Stars for Teaching in the 2017 QS Stars Ratings