- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Student services
- Overseas Examinations
- World University Rankings
- Credit Transfer
- DSE Zone
- Upcoming Activities
- Course search
- Student Sharing
- Experts' Articles
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- Prepare for IELTS
- Test Results
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in New Zealand
Your pathway to the UK Top 4 university, Durham University
Durham University is a world top 100 university (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 16/17) and ranked 4th in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017). Over 90% of subjects ranked in the UK top 10 (Complete University Guide 2017). The Durham University International Foundation Year is a stepping stone to Durham University; it offers you a pathway to the first year of your chosen undergraduate degree.
The Durham International Study Centre offers specialist pathway programmes that provide international students with the academic and English language skills required to study at Durham University.
Once you complete your programme at Queen's Campus and achieve the required grades, you can start the first year of your degree at Durham University.
About Durham University, International Foundation Year
A pathway to the first year of an undergraduate degree
Course length: Three terms
Intakes: September (September – June) or January (January – August)
You can choose from three pathways:
· Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance
· Humanities, Law and Social Science
· Science and Engineering
· Excellent study facilities, including the best lecture theatres, seminar rooms and subject-specific facilities such as science laboratories and libraries
· Modern Facilities, for example library, free Wi-Fi, health and welfare services, a shop, and a multi-faith prayer and contemplation room.
· Supportive Environment, Our class sizes are small with no more than twenty-five students
per class so that you can receive individual attention from our experienced and highly qualified tutors.
Call 2179 3600 to find out more!