- 海外升學 總覽
- IELTS國際英語水平測試 總覽
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
Coventry University English Language Test
Coventry University continued its unprecedented year of success, climbing to its highest ever league table ranking of #12 in the UK in the Guardian League Table 2018.
To support you in your journey to joining us at Coventry University we are pleased to offer English Language Tests for applicants joining Coventry University degree programmes.
Date: Saturday 2nd December 2017
Time: 10:30am -15:00pm
Location: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, 22 Lai Chi Kok Rd, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Please make your reservation here
For more information, please contact our counsellor (tel: 2179 3600)
*Please bring your educational documents and ID card with you in order to check the eligibility of your test. *
You will need to report to the test location 15 minutes before the start of the test. You will receive full location details and instructions before the day of the test.
Please note: All fees are non-refundable, so only book if you meet the criteria above.
Documents you need to bring:
• Proof of your identity (passport or national identity card) at registration. You must bring the same identity document on the test day as the one recorded on your Online booking Form. If you do not do this you will not be allowed to take the test and you will not be eligible for a refund or transfer.
• A photocopy of your ID (passport or national identity card)
• Your original, valid IELTS certificate
• A copy of your IELTS certificate
• Your conditional offer letter from Coventry University
Booking Criteria - Who can take the test?
You can book to take the Coventry University English Language test if you:
- Hold a conditional offer for study at Coventry University, Coventry University London Campus, or Coventry University College from the International Office.
- Hold a valid IELTS certificate with a minimum of 5.0 in each component or equivalent English certificate, and an overall score of 6.0 if taking a postgraduate course; or an overall score of 5.5 if taking an undergraduate course.
- Have NOT recently taken the Coventry University English Language test.
- Have NOT recently undertaken a pre-sessional English course at Coventry University or a CEG OnCampus course at Coventry or Study Group London.
- Are NOT applying for NHS regulated HLS courses with a higher English Requirement.
What does the test cover?
Similar to IELTS, the test assesses all 4 components: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. It will take up to 4 hours to complete:
• Listening (20 mins) - you will be given three recordings to listen to. You must then answer questions related to these recordings.
• Reading (60 mins) - you will be given three pieces of text to read. You must then answer questions relating to each text.
• Writing (60 mins) - you will be given two essay titles for which you will need to write an essay on the subject area.
• Speaking (10 mins) - you will have a short interview with the examiner where you will be asked questions on a variety of subjects.
Each test is timed and conducted in exam conditions
When will I receive the results?
You will be contacted by the International Office with the results of your test within 2 weeks.
We will simply tell you if you have met the entry criteria or not. We will not provide a breakdown of your results.
Results are not transferable to any other Institution; they are only valid for study at Coventry University, Coventry University London Campus and Coventry University College.
For more information, please contact our counsellor / 2179 3600