- 海外升學 總覽
- IELTS國際英語水平測試 總覽
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship
The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award covers the tuition fees for a 1 year taught Masters course in any subject area.
*Information here relates to scholarships for students starting in 2017.
Candidates for this scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1 October 2017
- be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2017) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant postgraduate programme if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- have applied by the 31 March 2017 for admission to the University of Birmingham through the normal admissions procedures
- be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (note: the scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom on a credit-bearing programme leading to a degree awarded by a UK institution
- should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
Application form and all supporting documents are to be returned by 31 March 2017.
For more information, please contact our counselor / 21793600