- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Test Results
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
- Contact us
Study law at one of the world's top universities in 2017
The School of Law at the University of Nottingham is highly regarded by both academics and students, and is ranked 5th in the UK in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017.
We value excellence in teaching and you will learn from academics at the forefront of their fields, who have received numerous awards and recommendations. Our graduates are highly sought after by employers and retain strong affection for the school and the University.
- IB score: 36
- HKDSE: 5*55 in 3 electives
- IELTS: For all students whose first language is not English, the required IELTS score is 7.0 (with no less than 7.0 in any element)
Why study at Nottingham?
Links with the legal profession
Our annual recruitment fair attracts over 70 legal organisations and is one of the largest of its kind in the country. As well as holding presentations and training workshops, many solicitors' firms and barristers' chambers provide additional support to the school, including scholarships, prizes and student events.
Our degrees equip you with a thorough knowledge of English law and an in-depth understanding of the areas in which you choose to specialise, and the latest figures show that 95% of our first-degree graduates secured work or further study within six months of graduation.
Whilst a high proportion of our graduates go on to complete legal training relevant to a career as a solicitor or barrister, many also go on to have roles in a wide variety of professions and multinational organisations. Recent graduate destinations include:
- The London Stock Exchange
- Oxford University Press
We are offering excellence scholarships of £2,500 to £6,000 (or more) towards tuition fees for high-achieving International Baccalaureate Diploma students.
You can apply to spend a year of you LLB or BA Law degree programme studying at one of our partner institutions. Options include Law with Chinese Law LLB/BA with the University of Hong Kong, and Law with South-East Asian Law LLB/BA at The National University of Singapore.
- The world-famouscity of Nottingham- home to Robin Hood - is in the heart of England and offers an intriguing history, combined with everything you would expect from a vibrant 21st-century city
- The School of Law is situated in the idyllic surrounds of the beautiful 300-acreUniversity Park Campuswhich provides the perfect backdrop to your studies