- 海外升學 總覽
- IELTS國際英語水平測試 總覽
- About us
- - 你的簽證要求必須你提供一個安全語言測試(Secure English Language Test SELT)的結果
- - 你的IELTS測試在2015年4月22日或以前進行
- - 您參加的測試是由IELTS官方考試中心於全球1,000個考場中任一考場所舉辦
- - 你在2015年11月5日前將簽證申請交到英國簽證及移民署
Student visasThe most common visa for international students entering the UK is the Tier 4 Student Visa. This is a points-based system.
As a Tier 4 (General) student, you must have 40 points to qualify.
You can score:
• 30 points for having a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies, which you get for studying a course at an acceptable level with an approved education provider (also known as a 'Tier 4 sponsor'), and for having acceptable English language skills; and• 10 points for having enough money (also known as maintenance or funds) to cover your course fees and living costs. (Source: UKVI)
Important note for Tier 4 Student Visa (without a pre-sessional)
UKVI has confirmed these changes do not affect you if you are entering directly at degree level or higher at an institution in the UK listed as Tier 4 Sponsors (previously known as Highly Trusted Sponsors). UK universities currently choose their own method of testing students’ English language ability and this will not change.
All British universities and colleges accept IELTS results. This means that you do not need to take the IELTS test under UKVI specified condition, unless required by your institution. You can register for a IELTS test here
Professional advice and guidance by IDP Education counsellors
Your experienced IDP Education counsellor will be able to provide advice and guidance throughout the UK student visa application process.
All visa applications to the UK should be submitted through the UK Visas and Immigration or one of its commercial partners (VFS Global and WorldBridge).
IDP Education’s counsellors are experts in guiding students through the student application process. If you have any questions about student visas to enter the UK, contact us today.