- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Student services
- Overseas Examinations
- World University Rankings
- Credit Transfer
- DSE Zone
- Upcoming Activities
- Course search
- Student Sharing
- Experts' Articles
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- About IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Test Results
- 雅思国际英语水平測试 (簡)
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Study in the USA
Study in New Zealand
Locations: International Study Centres
Why Choose Study Group?
Founded over 20 years ago, Study Group has an excellent reputation and has come to be acknowledged as a leader in international education, specialising in the provision of world-class university access to students worldwide.
Centres of Excellence: Study Group’s reputation is founded on its ability to excel in both the quality of the learning experience and on the learning outcomes of the programmes.
- Study Group is an acknowledged leader in international education, helping international students gain the skills and qualifications needed for entry in to university.
- Study Group offers university access in premier learning environments. Employing over 2000 people worldwide, it brings commitment, passion and contemporary learner-centred methodologies to accelerate learning, enhance experience and provide outstanding academic results.
- Study Group has developed an effective strategy for success: this is evident in the feedback from regular student surveys and the expressions of student and parent satisfaction. It is evident, too, in its outstanding examination results.
- Teaching quality is confirmed by a wide range of independent accreditation bodies. They demand, as Study Group does, the highest levels of quality and service. 95% of Study Group teachers are educated to degree standard and above.
- Study Group is investing progressively in the development of state-of-the-art teaching and residential facilities around the world; purpose-built campuses which provide students and staff with stimulating work and study environments.
- Students today are more technologically literate than ever before, Study Group invests in cutting-edge technologies to enhance the learning environment.
- Durham University International Study Centre (ISC)
- Keele University International Study Centre (ISC)
- Kingston University International Study Centre ISC
- Lancaster University International Study Centre (ISC)
- Leeds International Study Centre (ISC)
- Liverpool John Moores University International Study Centre (ISC)
- Royal Holloway International Study Centre (ISC)
- University of Huddersfield International Study Centre (ISC)
- University of Leicester International Study Centre ISC
- University of Lincoln International Study Centre (ISC)
- University of Surrey International Study Centre (ISC)
- University of Sussex International Study Centre (ISC)