DNA Kingston Training
DNA Kingston Training has been involved with training since 1999 and is currently registered with the Accreditation Council of Western Australia as a Registered Training Organisation with an approved scope of training under the provision for the Australian Quality Training Framework. DNA Kingstons offers a wide range of courses Certificate II level to Advanced Diplomas. Courses are available to both local and international students.Training is available through Part-time, Full-time and Correspondence delivery, with colleges located in Belmont for international and local students, Bunbury and Mandurah for local students only.
Courses available for international students:
• HLT45015 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
• BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety (WHS)
• BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health & Safety (WHS)
• BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health & Safety (WHS)
• BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
• BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
• BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care
• HLT51015 Diploma of Paramedical Science
RTO Provider No: 6811
CRICOS Provider No: 02899B
To find out more about the information shown here – read about How we collect and display course information. IDP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. We always recommend that you speak to an IDP counsellor to get the latest and most accurate advice.