INTO University of East Anglia (UEA) offers international students the chance to prepare for university level study at a prestigious UK institution.
Students can choose from a variety of inspiring pathway courses:
- A level courses – through the INTO Newton A level Programme. The only A level programme on a university campus.
- International Foundation – students develop their academic and English language skills with preparation for direct entry into first year undergraduate study.
- International Year One – equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree, students develop their academic and English language skills and progress directly into the second year of an undergraduate course. Depending on the pathway, students may study academic modules alongside university students.
- Graduate Diploma – students develop their academic, research and English language skills, progressing directly onto a postgraduate course.
- English Language Courses – for academic use, including Academic English Pre-sessional English and Study Abroad with English.
Average tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate INTO UEA students for three-term pathways in 2021–2022 is GBP 17,995 to GBP 18,995. Accommodation costs in 2020–21 range from GBP 6,583 to GBP 10,510.
INTO students benefit from all UEA has to offer. It has placed within the top 200 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings) every year since 2011 and is ranked within the top 25 in the UK (The Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021).
In the INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2021, UEA received 100 per cent student satisfaction with the university campus environment, 98 per cent satisfaction with student services and 96 per cent student satisfaction for feeling safe and secure.
The renowned institution is dedicated to helping students reach their academic and career goals, and international students join a welcoming community of over 3,500 students from over 100 countries.
Let’s get started
Sign up or login in with one click
View your shortlist or close this box to continue researching