IDP Contest - Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is IDP Education India Pvt Ltd (the “Promoter”) of 61 Chimes, Second Floor, Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003.
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of India only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries must not:
- Contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of, or contrary to, all applicable national, state, or local, laws and regulations.
- Contain any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity or that violates a third party's publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Entrants may have multiple entries, entering as many times as they want.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred in entering the Competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether they win the Competition or not.
- The entries which we receive because of this competition becomes IDP’s property and we are free to use the same for any promotional activity
- The Competition opens at 12pm on Monday 04/03/2019 and closes at 11:59am on Wednesday 13/03/2019, ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must 1) post a photo on Instagram, 2) use #MoreThanStudy in the caption and 3) tag @idp.india. Your photo should showcase what #MoreThanStudy means to you - from experiencing a new culture to making friends and beyond.
- The entrant whose image is judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win the major prize ("Prize Winner").
- This Promotion is a game of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- Three Prize Winners will be awarded with a Bluetooth speaker.
- The prize is to be claimed at 61 Chimes, Second Floor, Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003. Identification documentation is required to be presented at time of collection of the Prize.
- No component of the prize can be exchanged or transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The names of the Prize Winners will be announced on the IDP Education India Instagram account by 5pm on Friday 22/03/2019. Please allow at least 28 days from the date of notification for the hand-over of the prizes.
- In the event that a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for three (3) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the judge’s decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the Prize Winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and all entrants in the promotion release Instagram, of any responsibility in relation to this promotion.
- This promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. All matters with respect to the promotion are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of India only.
I want to study master in psychology in scotland, plz give univs names
University of Glasgow, University of Dundee, University of Aberdeen, University of Strathclyde, Edinburgh Napier University , University of Stirling
Is studying law abroad advisable??? If yes, corporate or criminal.?
Yes, you can definitely go for Law Program in the UK from a University which is recognized by Bar Council of India. Corporate or Criminal, you can choose as per your career goals.
How many hours of classes would I have?
Usually, it would be 20- 22 hours per week classes. Along with the teaching, the course would be assessed in a different way such as assignments, seminars, individual and group project.