text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
Call us: 1800 102 2233 (9am – 7pm) | COVID-19 updates!

Guardianship services

If you’re under 18, we’ll find you a guardian.

If you are under 18 years of age when you start your studies, the Australian government requires you to nominate a legal guardian before your visa can be approved.

Guardians you can trust 

We, at IDP, have access to a national network of caring and experienced guardians in Australia. So, if you don’t have a family member in your city of choice, we can connect you to a professional and experienced support person to be your official guardian.

Be assured, all guardians have been through rigorous police checks in accordance with the Australian law.

Dedicated support

Your guardian’s goal is to support you on your student journey. They’ll stay in regular contact with you, your parents and your education provider.

You’ll also find your guardian helpful in other ways like settling you in and giving study advice. They’ll even help you meet new people and discover social and extra-curricular activities.

To understand how to go about the process, speak with your IDP counsellor today.

IDP Helpline

We understand that some questions and concerns can’t wait so we created the IDP Helpline – a confidential, 24/7 service. Keep those contacts handy!

Moving to Australia? Welcome home

IDP, with its quality accommodation service providers, helps you find a home that goes well with your budget and lifestyle.


Is it easy to find a job in Canada? do Canadian institutions help?
by Kiran
There are Plenty of Job options available in canada across all fields including Information technology,Healthcare sector and yes colleges do help the students acquire the necessary skills in finding a Job.
Which are the list of universities available for sep 19 intake for masters data analytics
by Neha
Hi, you can consult with Southampron, Bath, Queen mary, Leeds, Sheffield hallam, Brunel, Swansea, Portsmouth, Huddersfield, Nothumbria, Belfast, Brookes, MMU, Strathclyde, Essex
From where do we start to apply for a University in UK?
by Ikku
First you need to shortlist universities you want to apply. Then you need to arrange educational documents along with SOP, LORS etc. so that application can be sent to university.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list