- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Of the popular master’s courses, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is the most sought after course that offers an array of career opportunities to students across the globe. It offers a deep understanding of various aspects of management, its real-life applications and experiential knowledge that pushes students to discover practical business solutions. MBA in Australia provides a great opportunity to enhance career prospects while enjoying an incredible lifestyle and friendly environment in one of top 5 study destinations of the world.
Benefits of pursuing MBA from Australia
- It is an internationally recognized degree that enhances career opportunities and earning potentials of the students.
- Universities in Australia focus primarily on developing communication skills and leadership qualities of the students.
- Management courses give international students the opportunity to gain experience by completing an internship with indigenous companies.
- Being a multicultural country, students study in an environment which merges the eastern and the western world, thus giving them a broad cultural perspective of business and management.
How to select a university?
Selecting a university to study in can be rather tedious task. Here some of the key factors to consider while selecting a university to pursue MBA in Australia:-
- Academic Excellence – Make sure the university you select to study in offers high quality education with excellent teaching standards.
- International student support – Its worth investigating if the university has a well-planned structure for international students that includes orientation to the university, accommodation help and other advice services.
- Location – Analyze the location of the university and its near by area as you will be staying there for a substantial period of time.
- Cost – Take into account the cost of MBA programs as it varies from university to university.
Requirements for admissions in Universities
Top MBA colleges in Australia have following requirements for admission:-
- Bachelor’s degree – students must have a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university to take admission in Australian universities.
- Work Experience – many universities ask for relevant work experience for admission
- IELTS Exam or TOEFL – Students need to take either of the exams for admission to an MBA course in Australia
- Letter of Reference – It is mandatory to present a letter of reference from college lecturers or concerned authority that elevates admission process.