- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
Curtin International Scholarships - Merit Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework.
Faculty: Science & Engineering, Curtin Business School, Health Sciences, Humanities
This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000
Semester 2, 2015
1. International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
2. Students who apply through a Curtin Registered Agent - if you have not applied through a registered agent, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
3. Students commencing studies at Curtin's Western Australia Campuses in 2015 who apply through a Curtin-registered agent.
4. Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
1. Must remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by Curtin International.
2. Must maintain a full time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period.
3. Cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their acceptance document.
4. Cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study.
17th July 2015
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.