- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Federation International Excellence scholarships
All undergraduate and postgraduate courses completed by coursework.
Scholarships are equivalent to 20% of a student’s tuition fees
For 2016 - 2017
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
• Studying a higher education course at a Federation University Australia Ballarat or Gippsland campus as a first year full-time international student with no credit exemptions
• Meet minimum academic IELTS 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 (or equivalent)
• Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships
Meet the following academic performance requirements:
◦ Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Distinction' in Year 12 (senior high school).
◦ Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Credit' in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
1 month prior to course start date
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.