- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
Griffith Arts, Education and Law (AEL) Excellence Scholarships
All Arts,Education and Law undergraduate programs (excluding online, non-award and offshore delivery).
$7,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $3,500 each.)
- Have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- Be in the receipt of conditional or unconditional offer from the university for entry into an Arts,Education and Law Undergraduate Degree program by the scholarship closing dates
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program including English language requirements as per Griffith university's and Arts,Education and Law's entry requirements
- Be a commencing student and not an existing one
- Be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith University
- Applicant must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates
Trimester 1 2017 - Applications close Friday, 28 October 2016 (for 27 February 2017 commencement). Outcome notified by end of November.
Trimester 2 2017 - Applications close Friday, 3 March 2017 (for 3 July commencement). Outcome notified by end of March.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.