- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Griffith Business School Excellence Scholarships
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs (excludes the Master of Business Administration, online, non-award, offshore delivered programs and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
$7,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $3,500 each.)
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- Postgraduate applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a scale of 7.0
- Be in the receipt of conditional or unconditional offer from the university for entry into a Griffith Business School degree program by the Scholarship closing dates
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements including English language requirements as per Griffith University's and Griffith Business School's entry requirements
- Be a commencing student and not an existing one and enrolling as a full time student in Griffith Business School degree at Griffith University
- Applicant must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing
Trimester 1 2017 - Applications close Friday, 28 October 2016 (for 27 February 2017 commencement). Outcome notified by end of November.
Trimester 2 2017 - Applications close Friday, 3 March 2017 (for 3 July commencement). Outcome notified by end of March.
Trimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 30 June (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by end of July.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.