- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student Speak
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Griffith Business School Master of Business Administration Scholarships
- GBS MBA (5158 and 5159) degree program (excludes online, non-award, offshore delivered programs and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
$27,750 in total. (Three tuition payments of $9,250 each.)
- Be in the receipt of conditional or unconditional offer from the university for entry into the MBA by the scholarship closing date and have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a scale of 7.0
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the MBA including English language requirements as per Griffith University's and Griffith Business School's entry requirements
- Be a commencing student in the MBA Degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017(current students are not eligible)
- Be enrolling as a full time student in MBA degree at Griffith University
- Applicant must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates
Trimester 1 2017 - Applications close Friday, 28 October 2016 (for 27 February 2017 commencement). Outcome notified by end of November.
Trimester 2 2017 - Applications close Friday, 3 March 2017 (for 3 July commencement). Outcome notified by end of March.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.