- Study Abroad
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
- Enquiry Form
- Bangalore Central
- Bangalore South
- Delhi South
- Delhi West
- Mumbai Region Andheri
- Mumbai Region Churchgate
- Mumbai Region Thane
- New Delhi
Griffith Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
- All Griffith Business School Masters level programs (excludes MBA, online, non-award, offshore delivered programs and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
$6,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $3,000 each.)
- Postgraduate applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a scale of 7.0
- Be in the receipt of conditional or unconditional offer from the university for entry into a Griffith Business School degree program by the Scholarship closing dates
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements including English language requirements as per Griffith University's and Griffith Business School's entry requirements
- Be a commencing student and not an existing one and enrolling as a full time student in Griffith Business School degree at Griffith University
- Applicant must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates
Trimester 1 2017 - Applications close Friday, 28 October 2016 (for 27 February 2017 commencement). Outcome notified by end of November.
Trimester 2 2017 - Applications close Friday, 3 March 2017 (for 3 July commencement). Outcome notified by end of March.
For more information, Call TOLL FREE 1800-102-2233.